Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Any Ideas??

I'm trying to figure out some new topics for books, but the more I think of ideas, the more they do not appeal to me for some odd reason. So if anybody has any ideas, I would be happy to try them out. So just let me know!!
Here are the topics I have come up with so far:
-book about a shy ballet girl who falls in love with a guy who's obese and has loved her for a few years, ever since she's moved there. the story will center around how it's important to not look on the outside of a person, but on the inside, and that love can happen to anyone.
-book about an Olympics basketball player who falls for a small-town girl who had been one of his biggest fans.
-book about a handicapped girl who falls in love with a tough guy at the high school, and he learns to not be such a bully.

Well, there they are. If you like one of them or want to know more about the idea of one of them becoming a book, please let me know!! Thanks!! :)

-J.M.G.

No comments: