Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hey, everybody. Well, we're getting more lambs. Our latest addition is ewe Yo-Yo's twin boys Carl and Eddie. I'd post pictures, but I need to get them on the digital camera, and that's a lot of work. I just don't have time for that right now. But as soon as I do, I'll get them on here or on Facebook. So HA if you don't have a Facebook account. Maybe now is the time to get one.
Just kidding.
My week has been very busy. Each professor I have at college seems to think that I'm going to have time for all that reading for the class, plus reading for fun, plus watching my favorite TV shows, plus writing my books, plus reading the Bible. That's a lot to squeeze in one week, let along a day! But I keep plugging along, neglecting homework as usual and dreading to finish the latest book I'm reading for fun. I have like three hundred pages left, so maybe I'll finish it in March during spring break. I also have about 8 books left to read. They're not that long, only 200 pages at the most. But I wanna READ!! 
Beyond all that, I read the paper, do crosswords to again neglect homework, and today I have an appointment so I won't be going to 2 classes. HA! 
Please comment and let me know how I can be able to get all this done better. Maybe I need to stop thinking about the terrifying movie that I watched in one of my classes. Bad stuff in there. 
Well anyways...wish me luck. I'm already surprised I had time to write in here! 
Ta! God bless! :) 
JMG~

No comments: