Monday, February 16, 2009

LAST LAMBS~

Hello!
Between Valentine's Day night and the fifteenth, we had our last set of twin lambs. Two boys. It's sad that lambing season is already over with, but we had fun. 
I will get pics on here as soon as possible! 
In total, we've had 13 lambs born: 8 boys and 5 girls. 
Boys: Jasper, Emmett, Carl, Eddie, Jake, Charlie, and the final set of twin boys.
Girls: Kaylee, Jada, Nettie, Alice and Jamie.
*My lambs are Jada and Nettie, from ewe Sarah.
*Jasper and Emmett are from ewe July, Carl and Eddie from Yo-Yo, Jake and Jamie from Medora, Charlie and Alice from Keyley, Kaylee from Velvet, and the last two from Chloe.
During the week when I attend college, I get a bit lonely in missing my ewe and my little lambs. I'm nearly twenty-one years old now, and it's so cool how one could love family and animals so much. I especially love God and thank him every day for these wonderful blessings in my life.
Better go. I have a cough I'm trying to get rid of, and for some reason, when I type, it influences the tickle in my throat. 
Ta!! :) 
JMG~

No comments: