Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Almost Done~

Hey, y'all, 
Plenty has been going on lately. I am on the verge of writing the last book of the "Survival of True Love" series, the one about six ranch brothers. It is pretty fun, and in the mean time besides that, I am thinking of how to write a book idea that just won't get out of my head. It's not important right now, especially since only God knows if I'll ever get that one done. There is just a lot going on right now. 
For one, there are some family issues that are confusing at times. On the plus side, I am driving home this weekend (I love driving), and I haven't been home in about three weeks, not counting last Monday when I had to drive home to drop my dad off, since he'd picked me up for my dentist appointment. Long story, but anyway, a lot has been going on. 
Besides family stuff, there is a lot of homework yet to be done. Miraculously, I finished my ten page research paper last night, and even had time to chat with my sister before going off to bed. I really do need to start getting to bed earlier. I don't know what it is. I guess my brain just continues to want me to watch Home Improvement every night at eleven instead of sleeping earlier. I don't know what is going on with that. I have a group presentation today I'm not looking forward to either, but with God everything is possible, so I guess I shouldn't worry. He's taking care of everything, right? Right! I also have a couple more papers coming up this week, and a workshop thing in one of my other classes. 
To top everything all off, I have a cold. Though it's small, it still bugs me. I blame TV. But one thing that I have learned about watching TV at night is this Christian news channel beginning at ten at night on the Family Channel. Everybody should watch it, I think. Every piece of news they talk about is religion-based, and that's just awesome. I just wish that it would come on earlier in the day, so only those still awake would be able to see it if they happened to be on that channel. 
Wish me luck with everything this week! In the mean time, I am really excited to go home. :) 
Ta!! :) 
JMG~

No comments: