Sunday, November 9, 2008

I FINISHED the book!! :0)

Hey, y'all. I just wanted to say that I finished the book I was revising. 
Like I've said before, please let me know if anyone wants me to place chapters on my blog!
Ignore the blog from the other day about discovering a new topic for a book. It sounded so depressing, so I thought of something else. I am not sure if I am going to use it or not, but let me know if you think it is good! :) Here it is:
Eight years ago, Emma Francis's fiance died in her arms. But now he's back and she has idea why. She doesn't want to even look at him, though, because she's pledged to be married to someone so much different...
Luke Collins hadn't died eight years ago. Instead, he'd been brought to a hospital and had amnesia for three years. Because of fear he hadn't been able to return with his Spanish friend Enrique, but now he's back, wanting her back in his life because now he so remembered her.
Except it was going to take a whole lot more than a promise for Luke to do God's will.
What do you think? Let me know!! :) 
God bless. J.M.G.~

No comments: